power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: in 2012 but Halsall says every ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin
Point power: 160
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 04:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: in 2012 but Halsall says every Répondre en citant

New Orleans. LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Local stakes winner Gantry returned to the winners circle Thursday by claiming a highly competitive allowance race at Fair Grounds. Just two weeks after failing to repeat in Fair Grounds Thanksgiving Handicap, Gantry, ridden by Miguel Mena, finished first in a $40,000, 5 1/2-furlong turf event versus other stakes-winning runners. Trained by Ron Faucheux for Brittlyn Stable, Gantry was the 3-1 third pick in the seven-horse field behind even-money favorite Unbridleds Note and 2-1 second choice Sum of the Parts. Gantry overcame a poor start to register a length victory over Unbridleds Note, the 2012 Breeders Cup Turf Sprint runner-up, with 52-1 longshot Solar Charge getting third. Gantry and Solar Charge, leaving from the two outside posts, bumped each other at the break. Finishing fourth was Voodoo Storm followed by Win Lion Win, Sum of the Parts and Rhetorical. Gantry covered the 5 1/2 furlongs in 1:03.53 on a firm turf course. Thursdays win was worth $24,000 and is the 11th career win from 27 starts for the 7-year-old gelding. He has now banked $848,331 overall. Gantry was unable to repeat in the tracks Thanksgiving Handicap on Nov. 27 when he finished fifth out of seven. He was really fresh last time and we probably didnt train him hard enough going into the race, Faucheux explained. I dont think he was 100 percent fit. Gantrys last win came in the Colonel Power Stakes on March 15 over the same course and distance as Thursdays effort. Gantry returned $8.20, $3.40 and $2.60. Unbridleds Note paid $2.40 and $2.40, and Solar Charge paid $5.20 to show. Discount Spurs Jerseys . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Danny Green Jersey . The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. http://www.cheapspursjerseyschina.com/bruce-bowen-jersey/ . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. David Robinson Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Derrick White Jersey . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4.British swimmer Fran Halsall is determined to enjoy the Olympics this summer after feeling fatigued and under pressure at London 2012. The 26-year-old freestyle star goes into her third Games as a double Commonwealth champion, but failed to live up to expectations at London 2012.She finished fifth twice as Team GB won just three swimming medals but she now wants to be more relaxed at Rio. The former Sky Academy Sports Scholar said: I havent got a newness to it of, Oh, its going to be all amazing. Its all good. Ive put my hand in and got a little bit burnt.In that sense its a bit harder. But Ive got so much experience to draw on that if I take out the emotion from it and use the past two times as experience, then its only going to stand me in better stead.Merseyside-born Halsall, who swims for Loughborough, says the buzz of a home Olympics probably affected her performance.She added: The thing I learned from the London cycle is not to get too carried away with it too soon and get too excited, because theres only so much emotion you can expend on something. Meet Xena Fran Halsall is Warrior Princess of the Pool! Michael Jamieson and Rebecca Adlington won GBs only swimming medals in 2012 but Halsall says everyone will be raring to improve this time round.ddddddddddddShe said: You want to go to an Olympics and compete. You want to swim amazing, you want something incredible to happen there.Its easy to get caught up in that and forget that, I actually need to swim 100m and my best way of swimming it is this way.The fact everyone on the team knows, This is how I need to swim my race, this is what Im going to do, and weve been practising it this year, last year, the year before. Its all been put in place.Performances will come off the back of that.Halsall will probably swim in the 50m and 100m freestyle as well as in the relays in what is her 10th year as a Team GB swimmer. Also See: Team GB target 48 Rio medals Meadows calls time on career Monaco athletics goes ahead Park Tae-hwan cleared to compete in Rio Olympics Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 04:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006