power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: "Its nice to see the game grow and seeing p ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin
Point power: 160
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 04:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: "Its nice to see the game grow and seeing p Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- Another start, another win for Bo Levi Mitchell. Mitchells four touchdown passes lead Calgary past the Toronto Argonauts 34-15 on Saturday night. The win was a big one for the Stampeders (2-0), who were without running back Jon Cornish and receivers Nik Lewis and Maurice Price. Cornish, the CFLs outstanding player last season, and Lewis are out with concussion symptoms while Price has a broken hand. But that didnt deter Mitchell, who finished 16-of-24 passing for 268 yards to improve to 5-0 as a starter. He needs two wins to tie the league record for most victories to begin a CFL career held by former Stampeder Jeff Garcia. "Were 2-0 right now, thats all Im worried about," Mitchell said. "Im not worried about my record, Im worried about this teams record and thats what Im going to keep worrying about. "I keep doing everything I can in my power to get us in a position to win the game." Then again, hardly anyone noticed as just 16,102 fans were at Rogers Centre. Last weekend, under 18,000 watched Toronto defeat Saskatchewan 48-15 in its home opener. Calgary head coach/GM John Hufnagel was complimentary of his quarterback. "Bo had a good game, he did what we needed from the position," Hufnagel said. "He had good composure for the most part, threw the ball very accurately." Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich said Mitchell had too much time to look downfield. "I felt like we didnt get much pressure on him," Milanovich said. "If he can stand back there and have time, theyre going to gut you." With Cornish out, Matt Walter and Jock Sanders split the halfback duties, rushing for 46 and 15 yards, respectively, as Calgary ran for 100 yards on 22 carries. Anthony Parker was the Stampeders receiving leader with four catches for 101 yards and a TD while sophomore Jeff Fuller had five receptions for 58 yards and two touchdowns. Calgary also showed some offensive flare that helped stake it to a 17-9 half-time advantage. Mitchell took a lateral from Sanders, then hit Parker with a 58-yard TD pass to end the first and put Calgary ahead 10-6. The play was originally flagged as an illegal forward pass but overturned by review. "Dickie (offensive co-ordinator Dave Dickenson) felt like we were backed up a little bit," Mitchell said. "We kept being backed up on our drives . . . so we decided, Hey, weve got a couple of first downs, lets get a big one." Then Mitchell found Fuller on an eight-yard TD toss at 5:11 of the second giving Calgary a 17-6 advantage. It was set up by Sanders sparkling 121-yard return after Swayze Waters missed a 34-yard field goal try. But the offence wasnt the only unit playing hurt. Calgarys defence held Toronto without a TD despite losing linebacker Deron Mayo and defensive back Keon Raymond to leg injuries. Mitchell said theres a simple reason why Calgary continues to win despite mounting injuries. "The coaching staff," he said. "Those guys, they work tirelessly. "They make sure we have the right gameplan, they make sure were in there studying, theyre on our backs making sure were in there practising the plays." Hufnagel was very matter of fact when asked about his teams injury situation. "Im not going to say much except that every team has 44 players and theyre expected to win football games," he said. "Thats how we approach it." Marquay McDaniel had the other TD for Calgary while Rene Paredes had four converts and two field goals. Waters booted five field goals for Toronto (1-2), which was without receivers Andre Durie (clavicle) and Jason Barnes (knee). Rookies Anthony Coombs and Darvin Adams made their first career starts. After almost scoring at will against the defending Grey Cup champions, Toronto could only muster field goals against a Calgary defence that bent but never broke. The Argos had the ball for over 31 minutes and amassed 445 total yards. "We had our chances to make it a more closely contested game but then we made mental mistakes," Milanovich said. "There was a lot of talk about the guys Calgary was missing . . . . but they always seem to have the talent to bring in." Toronto quarterback Ricky Ray finished 28-of-36 passing for 291 yards after throwing for 407 yards and three TDs against Saskatchewan. Chad Owens had his second 100-yard receiving game with nine catches for 102 yards. "It was a win for their defence," Ray said. "Rich (Stampeders defensive co-ordinator Rich Stubler) mixed it up -- a lot of zone coverage and they kept us in front of them. "They hit hard and it definitely threw us off our rhythm. We werent able to capitalize and only got field goals." A fact not lost upon Mitchell. "Seven is better than three, I know that," he said. "Its not easy to stop that man, Ricky Ray is a guy who will slice and dice you. "Our guys did a great job tonight of making sure they were in the right spot and holding them." NOTES -- Toronto honoured cornerback Byron Parker in the first quarter. He retired as an Argo after signing a one-day contract with the club. Parker spent seven seasons with Toronto and holds the league records for most interception TD returns (nine) and most interception return yards in a season (348). Parker played for Toronto, Edmonton, B.C., and Montreal and was a three-time league all-star. He was also the NCAA slam-dunk champion in 03 at Tulane . . . Linebacker Keenan McDougal and offensive lineman Edwin Harrison were Calgarys scratches while linebacker Greg Jones and defensive lineman Delano Johnson didnt dress for Toronto. Gerard Pique Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Ousmane Dembele Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. http://www.cheapbarcelonajerseys.com/?tag=samuel-umtiti-jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. Philippe Coutinho Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Munir El Haddadi Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis. Azarenka, from Belarus, had been sidelined since the Australian Open because of a left foot injury that required her to wear a boot for several weeks. The two-time Australian Open champion, hampered by nerve damage between her toes, limped visibly at times, had trouble serving, fell to her knees several times, broke a racket after double-faulting to fall behind 4-3 in the second set, and fought back tears. "Basically, all I had was my fighting spirit," Azarenka said. "When Im on the court I try to give as much as I can, even on one leg. I try to do my best in tough situations. Thats part of our job." She isnt sure if shell try to play in the Sony Open in Florida in 10 days. "I want to be pain-free because its not to the most fun to be out there like that," Azarenka said. Most of the other second-round matches were routine. Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland got it started by beating qualifier Heather Watson of Britain 6-4, 6-3. Later in the day session, No. 6 Simona Halep, No. 7 Jelana Jankovic, No. 9 Sara Errani and No. 10 Caroline Wozniacki were straight-set winners. Two-time tournament champion Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, seeded 29th, fell to American Varvara Lepchenko, 6-3, 6-2. No. 18 Eugenie Bouchard of Montreal downed Chinas Shuai Peng 6-2, 6-2, and Toronto-born Sharon Fichman fell to Italys Sara Errani 6-1, 6-1. Meanwhile, with the men finishing their first round, Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka, the 2008 Olympic doubles gold medallists for Switzerland, teamed up again for a 6-2, 6-7 (4), (10-6) victory over Rohan Bopanna of Inndia and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi of Pakistan in a match played in the new 8,000-seat Stadium 2.dddddddddddd "I dont know if it was sold out, but it felt like very, very full," said Federer, a four-time singles champion at Indian Wells. "Youre not probably going to achieve that on centre court (where capacity is 16,100) for a doubles. But that was a perfect setup, a feeling, and we can thank the tournament and (owner) Larry Ellison for building such a court so quickly. "Its nice to see the game grow and seeing people coming out and enjoying it. Its great. I really had a great time out there with Stan today." Wawrinka is the Australian Open champion. "It took me time to realize really what I did in Australian Open," said Wawrinka, who is the No. 3 seed and could meet No. 7 Federer in the quarterfinals and top-seeded Rafael Nadal in the semifinals. "Still when Im saying that I won a Grand Slam its still strange for me, but thats why it was good to be home during three weeks. It was good to be with the family, to take more time for myself. Wawrinkas second-round opponent will be Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, and Federer will open his title bid against French qualifier Paul-Henry Mathieu. Wawrinka and Federer both will play Saturday afternoon. In other first-round doubles action, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears downed Fichman and her American partner Megan Moulton-Levy 7-6 (4), 6-2. Spaniards David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco defeated Vernon, B.C., native Vasek Pospisil and his partner Pablo Andujar of Spain 7-6 (4), 6-3. On Saturday night, Nadal will take on Radek Stepanek. Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro, Richard Gasquet and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are the other top-10 players competing in doubles. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 04:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006