power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: OTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin
Point power: 160
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 05:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: OTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed Répondre en citant

UMass guard Derrick Gordon hopes his decision to become the first openly gay player in Division I mens basketball will inspire others. "There are a lot of kids out there in my situation, probably far worse situations," he said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. "Maybe I can give a lot of kids that confidence that they need to get over that hump." Earlier Wednesday, Gordon made the announcement in interviews with ESPN and Outsports. He said he gained confidence by seeing an NBA team sign Jason Collins, who became the leagues first openly gay player when he joined the Brooklyn Nets this season. "Right now Im happy. Im free just to live my life," Gordon told the AP. The sophomore was the Minutemens fourth-leading scorer with 9.4 points per game last season. UMass reached the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1998 and lost in its first game to Tennessee. He sat out the previous season after transferring from Western Kentucky to be closer to his family in New Jersey, where he played at high school powerhouse St. Patrick. Gordon said he told his parents he was gay March 30, informed UMass coach Derek Kellogg the next day and told his teammates two days later, which was last Wednesday. He said some of them probably have known since last summer. "They could sense it because I kind of separated myself from the team," Gordon said. "I didnt really hang out with them as far as going to parties and stuff. I really kind of kept to myself, kept quiet. We went on road trips -- Id sit by myself and they were always wondering why. I did it because I didnt want to put myself in a situation where maybe something happens and they end up finding out. Then what? Im not going to know how to handle the situation." He said he appreciated the support hes received from his teammates since making his announcement. "Theyre ready to get back in the gym just as much as I am," Gordon said. "I cant wait to get back with them and get ready for this upcoming season." In the Outsports interview, Gordon said he considered quitting basketball last fall and isolated himself from teammates because of teasing. Over the summer, he had "liked" a photo on Instagram of him and his then-boyfriend in front of a gay bar. Gordon said Wednesday that he had talked several times with Collins, who made a trailblazing announcement last April when he came out in an interview with Sports Illustrated. In February, he became the first openly gay male athlete in the four major North American pro sports leagues. Collins tweeted that he was "so proud" of Gordon: "Another brave young man who is going to make it easier for so many others to live an authentic life." Michael Sam, an All-American defensive end at Missouri, came out in interviews with ESPN, The New York Times and Outsports in February after his college career ended. He is projected as a middle-round prospect in next months NFL draft. Sam tweeted congratulations to Gordon after the announcement: "You have so many in your corner and were all proud and rooting for you." Kellogg and UMass director of athletics John McCutcheon offered their support in statements from the school. The coach said that "I have the most profound respect for Derrick and the decision he has made to come out publicly." He called Gordon "a model student, a terrific competitor, but most importantly, he is a wonderful human being." Allen Iverson Jersey . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Robert Covington Jersey . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/ . And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. Julius Erving Jersey . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third. Ben Simmons Jersey .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances.MIAMI -- Steve Cishek said he felt fine even though he pitched poorly. The Miami Marlins closer rubbed his left shoulder several times between pitches during a dismal ninth inning Friday night, but he declined to blame any health issues after giving up four runs in a 9-5 loss to the Oakland Athletics. "I just didnt get the job done," Cishek (4-3) said. The right-hander retired only two batters while giving up five hits, including a single by Yoenis Cespedes that scored the go-ahead run thanks to a replay reversal. The Marlins trailed 4-0 but took a 5-4 lead into the eighth. They fell to 28-1 when leading after seven innings. With the score 5-all, Coco Crisp singled off Cishek to start the ninth and took second on Alberto Callaspos single. When Cespedes followed with a single, right fielder Giancarlo Stanton made a strong throw home, and Crisp was ruled out at the plate. After a review that took 3 1/2 minutes, the called was overturned, giving the As a 6-5 lead. Josh Donaldson hit a sacrifice fly for his third RBI, and Stephen Vogt and Josh Reddick followed with run-scoring singles. "With Crisp, that was a great job of hitting by him," Cishek said. "For some reason, things just unraveled after that. I thought I made good pitches, but once it got later the pitches stayed up, the slider was flat, and they were very comfortable." Cisheks ERA rose from 1.93 to 2.97. "It just wasnt his night tonight," manager Mike Redmond said. "He has been so good for us." Reddick had three of the Athletics 16 hits, including a two-out RBI triple that tied the game in the eighth. Luke Gregerson (2-1) pitched around a one-out double by Jeff Mathis in a scoreless eighth. Oaklands Jesse Chavez took a 4-0 lead into the sixth but couldnt get another out. Stantonss leadoff single was the first of five consecutive hits, and Donovan Solano greeted Dan Otero with an RBI double before pinch-hitter Jeff Bakers run-scoring single put Miami ahead.dddddddddddd. Stanton, Casey McGehee and Garrett Jones had two hits apiece for the Marlins, who lost despite going 6 for 10 with runners in scoring position. Marlins rookie right-hander Anthony DeSclafani left the game after three innings with a bruised right forearm, putting further strain on a bullpen already taxed by a 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday. DeSclafani was hit in the arm by a line drive in the first inning by Brandon Moss that went for an infield hit, and his status is day to day. He said he expects to be able to throw on the side Saturday. He allowed two runs in three innings, leaving him with an ERA of 7.40 after five career starts. The Marlins arrived in Miami at 4:15 a.m. after the 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday, and they played as if short on sleep in the early going. They had Crisp picked off midway between first and second in the fourth inning, but when first baseman Jones glanced at another baserunner, Crisp ducked past him and got back to first. "Thats two pretty tough losses," Redmond said. "Thats pretty frustrating the way weve been losing games." NOTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed by the marathon in Philadelphia, they recalled LHP Brian Flynn as a reinforcement and optioned INF Justin Bour to New Orleans. Flynn pitched three innings and allowed two runs, then was optioned back to New Orleans after the game. ... Callaspo batted second for the first time this season. ... The game was the Athletics first in Miami since 2003. ... Athletics RHP Sonny Gray (7-3, 2.91) is scheduled to start Saturday against RHP Nathan Eovaldi (5-3, 3.52). Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 05:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Choses à respecter Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006