power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Adrian wants to impress Manuel Pellegrini ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Recrutements [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Point power: 76
Moyenne de points: 1,73

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adrian wants to impress Manuel Pellegrini Répondre en citant

West Ham United host Macclesfield Town in the third-round of the League Cup on Wednesday night, and manager Manuel Pellegrini is expected to name a second-string side against the sbothai League Two outfit. Backup goalkeeper Adrian is set to make his second appearance of the season having been in goal against AFC Wimbledon in the second round of the competition, and he is hoping to impress the boss in order to stake sbothai a claim for a permanent starting position. The 31-year-old Spaniard is behind £7million summer signing Lukasz Fabianski in the pecking order, and given the excellent form of the Pole in the Premier League thus far, Adrian has a lot of convincing to do if he is to have any chances of displacing him.
“Obviously it’s not the best of scenarios for a goalkeeper [to be the back-up] because we want to play sbothaiall the games but tonight’s game is an opportunity to show that Adrian is at a good level,” he told the club’s official website.
“I am still here and can help the team in the cup and, when I have the opportunity, I have to give my best to show the manager I’m in my top condition.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Recrutements [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006