power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Steve Sidwell believes Hazard is more light-hearted ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Blabla / Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Point power: 98
Moyenne de points: 1,75

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steve Sidwell believes Hazard is more light-hearted Répondre en citant

SKY SPORTS pundit Steve Sidwell has made some interesting observations at how Eden Hazard differs to Cristiano Ronaldo and sbo128 Lionel Messi. Former Chelsea midfielder Sidwell is a huge Hazard fan and he believes he is one of the best in the business. But he has spotted one major difference between the Belgian and Ronaldo and Messi - he is far more light-hearted on the pitch. While Ronaldo sbo128 and Messi are often seen looking stern, Hazard casts a far happier figure.
"What I love about him when I watch him play is he always has a smile on his face," Sidwell said.
"He's not as serious as the Ronaldos and Messis. He seems to be that he could go again - does that make sense?
"It's like he's got another level to go sbo128and the way his team play, I remember watching the West Ham game a few weeks back, he was desperate for Morata to score.
"He went through and tried to backheel it for Morata when he could have scored himself.
"For him to propel himself to the next, next level, he would need to be a man possessed and score more goals.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Blabla / Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006