power team ! Index du Forum
power team !
La team Power est une Team Multigaming

power team ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Filipe Luis on potential exit last summer: They already kill ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Recrutements [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin 虎 Tigre
Point power: 162
Moyenne de points: 1,93

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Filipe Luis on potential exit last summer: They already kill Répondre en citant

When asked about his potential pic5678 summer switch to Paris Saint-Germain, Atletico Madrid defender Filipe Luis wasn't happy with the question and didn't answer.The left back had been closely linked with a move to Ligue 1 but a switch fell through."I've already spoken before about the summer and they killed me for it, for being honest and saying what I think," he said."I was killed for that. So from now on, I'll only say what you want to hear."The Brazilian was speaking after he scored a rare goal to help Atletico to a 1-1 draw at Villarreal, although the joy about it was tempered by the fact that he hadn't helped the side pick up all three points."It was a game in which we didn't manage to organise pic5678 well after the goal, we lost a lot of balls and they put us in danger," he added."We defended a lot but lacked composure on the ball and they took advantage of it."I always thought about scoring another goal before retiring but there is pain because we were unable to win." pic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    power team ! Index du Forum -> La Team -> Recrutements [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006